Electronic Data Interface (EDI)
Electronic Data Interface (EDI) with R+L Global Logistics puts critical information such as shipping status and invoices in your hands immediately. EDI allows discrete systems to communicate relevant data back and forth in a standardized format that both systems can interpret and act upon. It’s like having a direct line from your system to ours.
R+L Global currently supports the following EDI transactions:
- EDI 110 (Air Freight Details and Invoice)
- EDI 204 (Load Tender – inbound transaction from customers)
- EDI 210 (Motor Freight Details and Invoice)
- EDI 214 (Transportation Carrier Shipment Status)
- EDI 990 (Response to Load Tender)
Our team of EDI experts can customize the code used for these transactions to ensure fast, error-free transmission of the information you need, without a lot of additional data you don’t need. Each transaction is tailored to your individual requirements. That’s the R+L Global advantage.
EDI is just one of the many ways in which R+L Global exceeds our customers’ expectations. Contact us today to establish your EDI connection.
Please Call: 866.314.7750